O que sou toda a gente é capaz de ver;
Mas o que ninguém é capaz de imaginar é até onde sou e como

Miguel Torga

segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2008

BeForE iT's tOO lAtE

Goo Goo Dolls

I wonder through fiction to look for the truth; Buried beneath all the lies; and I stood at a distance; To feel who you are; Hiding myself in your eyes; and hold on before it's too late; Until we leave this behind; Don't fall just be who you are It's all that we need in our lives;and the risk that might break you

Is the one that would save A life you dont live is still lost; So stand on the edge with me; Hold back your fear and see; Nothing is real til it's gone; Hold on before its too late; Until we leave this behind; Don't fall just be who you are; It's all that we need in our lives; So live like you mean it; Love til you feel it; It's all that we need in our lives; So stand on the edge with me

Hold back your fear and see; Nothing is real til it's gone;Hold on before its too lateUntil we leave this behindDon't fall just be who you are; It's all that we need in our lives; Hold on before its too late; Until we leave this behind; Don't fall just be who you are; It's all that we need in our lives; It's all that we need in our lives; It's all that I need in my life

Sem comentários: